Key Tasks and Duties:
Supporting the Client Relationship Manager, you will process and support and verify customer orders and where relevant work with customers to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The right candidate will have some experience of working in a similar role and enjoy providing excellent business to business customer service. You will be confident, positive and hard working with excellent attention to detail and have an ability to be reactive when required.
This varied role will include the following responsibilities:
- Accurately processing and confirming customer orders
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls
- Dealing with pricing and general enquiries via email
- Building strong relationships with key customer and partner contacts
- Liaising with partners and customers via phone and email to organise and agree collection and service dates
- Dealing with discrepancies
- Approving orders
- Administrative work around sales order numbers and processing.
- Maintaining and preparing spreadsheets
- Relevant qualifications/certifications
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and remain calm under pressure
- Good organisation
- A team player & can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and consistent accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Excel
- Good standard of literacy in written English
N.B., We require the provision of at least one satisfactory reference from a previous employer.
All job offers will be subject to successful Access N.I. security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance. [In line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001audits].