Due to our ongoing success we are currently recruiting for an ambitious individual to join our Senior Management Team as Financial Controller.
We are an indigenous data destruction and secure IT service provider, supplying to Commercial and Public Sector businesses across the UK and Ireland.
We are an expertly run, lean organisation with an engaged, friendly and collaborative 59 strong team working across all functions, the business has grown rapidly in recent years and our turnover now exceeds £6 million. We are keen to build on our success and continue to have ambitious growth plans, with a target to double our size within the next 3 years.
We are proud to be a partner of choice for instantly recognisable business brand names, are the only company in Ireland to be certified to global industry standard ADISA and have held solid relationships with international channel partners for many years.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- to be a key member of the senior management team and to influence strategy of the Company.
- providing, interpreting and analysing change of financial information (for example P&L, cash flows, future trends etc)
- formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- analysing competitors and market trends
- conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- managing the company’s internal stock valuations and management systems
- liaising with external accountants to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue
- producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- managing budgets
- arranging new sources of finance for the company’s debt facilities
- supervising staff
- keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- A trained accountant with a minimum of 3 years previous experience of managing corporate finances within a SME.
- Able to demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with colleagues.
- Strong communicator.
- Friendly and approachable and a proactive attitude.
- Flexible and willingness to support colleagues.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload.
Competitive salary depending on experience, with benefits
All job offers will be subject to successful Access N.I. security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance.
[In line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001audits].