Secure IT retirement generating the highest return on IT assets
An increasing number of Information Technology Managers, Chief Information Officers and Corporate Security Officers are faced with the dilemma of how to unlock the residual value of their IT assets when they reach their end-of-life. We have developed a service to provide our customers with a straight forward solution to the complex challenge of secure IT retirement while in turn generating revenue back to your organisation. AMI’s expertise lies in assessing this technology’s market share and finding the channel that will capture the highest possible return.
AMI recycles all types of IT and technology equipment which is broken, obsolete or no longer fit for purpose. Our service helps our customers efficiently retire all types of redundant IT and electrical equipment including PC base units, laptops, CRT units (TVs & computer monitors), printers, photocopiers, fax machines, keyboards and miscellaneous electronic equipment. All equipment is analysed, valued and processed efficiently to maximise potential value from disposed IT assets.
Our tailor-made service focuses on three areas:
- Client’s order raised to AMI
- Client prepares equipment for collection from any location nationwide
- AMI completes collection
- Collection transported to one of our secure AMI warehouses
- Items barcoded, scanned and processed into bespoke tracking system
- Audit completed to determine if equipment suitable for remarketing
- All data bearing equipment (whether remarketed or not) is Blancco processed to permanently erase data.