The AMI Advantage Partner Program provides potential partners with the opportunity to grow their business by offering their clients the most secure ICT disposal service in the industry. Whether your focus is on small businesses, commercial accounts or public sector, AMI’s secure IT disposal solutions are sure to meet your clients’ data protection and IT disposal needs.
Why Partner with AMI?
AMI services are designed and developed to meet the needs of our Channel Partners which in turn allow you to create bespoke solutions to meet the needs of your customers. AMI has developed industry-leading service levels so Channel Partners can be confident that the service they offer will meet the requirements of their customers.
- Partner with the highest accredited IT Asset Disposal Company (ITAD) in Ireland
- Enhance your service portfolio offering a fully accredited IT Asset Disposal solution
- Build new revenue streams and further profit through an additional value-added service
- Generate margin gained from the revenue share on any remarketed equipment
- Differentiate your offering and stay ahead of competitors and expand opportunities in existing accounts
- Increased customer loyalty and engagement – If your customer knows you can provide the full one-stop-shop solution they are less likely to shop around
- Preferential partner pricing
- Pre-sales and post-sales support
- Dedicated partner manager
- Marketing support including co-branded collateral
- No minimum sales target
- Customer convenience as it saves time by eliminating the requirement to shop around
- Creates peace of mind knowing their IT Disposal is being carried out securely by the highest accredited ITAD in Ireland
- Generate revenue on any remarketed equipment
- Receive full and comprehensive reporting that can be used for audits
How it Works?
By white labelling the AMI service, you can provide added value to your service offering and therefore your customers to include secure IT Asset Disposal. You will maintain the ongoing relationship with your customers, providing the quotes and invoices directly to them. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals as a partner so full training will be provided on the AMI service and the partner pricing so you can feel confident when quoting and selling the service.
The AMI Advantage Partner Program provides FMPs (Facilities Management Providers), MSPs (Managed Service Providers) and VARs (Value Added Resellers), the tools to grow your business and deliver the most comprehensive secure IT disposal experience to your customer base.
Download: The AMI Advantage Partner Program
If you are interested in the AMI Advantage Partner Program, contact us for more information.
Tel: UK +44 (0) 28 9084 4400 or ROI: +353 (0) 1257 3232 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org